TADHack Global will run across 10+ cities around the world on the 10th and 11th October 2020, plus from the comfort of your own home. Since our founding in 2014 we accept remote entries. So whether you’re not able to make it to location, or you’re avoiding crowds because of COVID-19, you can still take part. For 7 years straight your chances of winning are the same being in-person or remote.
To win one of the many cash prizes is simple: create hacks using the global sponsors’ technologies. Click on the location you plan to attend (or be involved with remotely) to get more information about the location, schedule, resources, and register.
TADHack Global is a hackathon that helps people learn about the latest Internet, IT, and Telecoms/Communications technologies; and use those technologies to solve problems that matter.
Our hacks have included programmable telecoms (voice, video, messaging), internet of things, cloud computing, robotics, machine learning, speech and face recognition, mobile payments, enterprise communications, decentralized web, blockchain, encryption, open source, and many other technologies. Check out previous years’ hacks from 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014.
At TADHack Global you’ll have fun, meet amazing people from around the world, learn important new skills, and perhaps even change the world with your hack!
TADHack Global Guide
This section provides a step by step guide to preparing for, and taking part in, TADHack Global. Plus help to get to the information you need.
- Check out the Locations section on this page, click on the location you can attend or take part in remotely and then click on the register button on that page. The Location page contains the address, timings and other important information about the specific location. If there is no location close by, you can take part in the Global Remote location. You’re now on the TADHack Global 2020 list!
- Review the TADHack Global Sponsor’s technologies. From this page scroll down to the Developer Resources section and click on each of the Sponsors to read about their resources. We’ll be updating these sections with challenges and more information in the coming months.
- Check out this Guide weblog to get lots more information and advice on getting the most out of TADHack Global 2020. If you have more questions, just ask in the comments section of that weblog, thanks.
- We use https://tadhack.riot.im for communications, sign up if you do not already have a Matrix account. Here is the group for General Discussions
- Video collaboration will be provided by Simwood Meet (https://meet.simwood.com/). Location leaders will send out the URL for their location closer to the event via email and on riot chat. One or two locations may have a special virtual set-up, we’ll let you know in the coming months 🙂
Why Take Part in TADHack?
TADHack meant I could test out ideas and meet people who helped me found my startup Voxist.
There simply is no better event to meet local entrepreneurs and global business leaders than TADHack.
No other event lets you compare and mash-up technologies like TADHack, its unique. Programmable Telecoms is fundamental to every business.
I wanted to thank you again for organizing this event. I really enjoyed it and I felt very comfortable being there
TADHack is for everyone: coders, designers, IT / web people, students, business people, and more. We spread the love across lots of cash prizes. All we want to do is promote you and your ideas built on our global sponsors.