Guide to TADHack
- TADHack, since its founding in 2014, has always been hybrid. You can take part in-person or remote.
- Check out this Guide to TADHack Global 2022 for information and advice on getting the most out of TADHack. If you have more questions, just ask in the comments section of that weblog, thanks.
- We’re running the weekend before Network X, a massive broadband network event for enterprises and telcos. Some of the TADHack winners will have the chance to present at Network X.
- Check out the ‘Choose your location’ section on this page, click on the location you can attend, and then on the specific location page click on the register button. You’re now on the TADHack Global 2022 list! The Location page contains the address, schedule, and other important information about the specific location. If there is no location close by, you can take part in the Global Remote location.
- Review the TADHack Global Sponsor’s developer resources. To win prizes please use at least one of their technologies. The more you mash up the more prizes you can win.
- We’ll use TADS Slack for communications.
- Accessibility and Inclusion Prize. We’ve had hacks focused on accessibility and inclusion every year at TADHack. We’ve created a special $1k prize category and brought in experts to help hacks focused on accessibility and inclusion from Chris Lewis and Manisha Amin. Hack must use global sponsors.
- New for 2022, a $1k remote entry prize, to recognize all those hackers working from home. Here is the remote entry procedure.
- And finally the launch of TADHack Founders Academy to help hacks build product/market fit, seed financing, and preparing for series A using the experience of everyone involved in TADHack.
The best hack using Radisys will win an additional $10,000.
Enterprise Connect 2023 (27-30 March) have donated 3 free tickets ($2199 value) for TADHackers. All you need to do is take part in TADHack and send us an email to let us know you’re interested in the tickets.